Special issue: medical and neurodevelopmental aspects of XXY and related multiple X conditions
[Volume 163, issue 1, pages 1-71, American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C
(Seminars in Medical Genetics) 15 February 2013]
• Introduction: Past, Present, and Future Care of Individuals With XXY
• Sexual Differentiation of the Brain in Man and Animals: Of Relevance to Klinefelter Syndrome?
• Endocrinological issues and hormonal manipulation in children and men with Klinefelter syndrome
• Is it all the X: Familial learning dysfunction and the impact of behavioral aspects of the phenotypic presentation of XXY?
• Neurocognitive variance and neurological underpinnings of the X and Y chromosomal variations
• Musculoskeletal anomalies in a large cohort of boys with 49,XXXXY
• Immunodeficiency in patients with 49,XXXXY chromosomal variation
• 47,XXY Klinefelter syndrome: Clinical characteristics and age-specific recommendations for medical management